SJVN Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 230 Apprentices Posts
SJVN has published a recruitment notice to recruit 230 Apprentices Posts on direct base. Department is advertizing that all applicants have to Fill up Application Form through online mode and submit their Application Form with all the necessary documents to the Official website on or before the 29th December 2018. This is a golden opportunity for interested candidates, those who are looking for jobs in this Department (SJVN). Important Details I am Going to Describe Below…..
Short details of SJVN Recruitment 2018 Apply for 230 Apprentices Posts
Department Name: SJVN Limited, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
Official Website: http://sjvn.nic.in/
Educational Qualification: Class 10th with ITI/ Diploma in Engineering, Technology/ Graduation Degree in Engineering/ Technology as per posts
Age Limit: Within 18 to 30 Years as per posts
Post wise Vacancies
- Graduate Apprentices – 100 posts
- Mechanical – 20 posts
- Electronics & Communication – 01 post
- Civil – 40 posts
- Architecture – 02 posts
- Instrumentation – 01 post
- Env. Pollution & Control – 01 post
- Information Technology – 03 posts
- Applied Geology – 02 posts
- Electrical – 30 posts
- Technician (Diploma ) Apprentices – 50 posts
- Civil – 13 posts
- Electrical – 25 posts
- Mechanical – 10 posts
- Architecture – 01 post
- Information Technology – 01 post
- Technician (ITI) apprentices – 80 posts
- Electrician – 60 posts
- Office Secretary Ship/ Stenography/ Office Assistant– 02 posts
- Fabricator/Fitter/Welder – 10 posts
- Information Communications Technology/Computer Maintenance – 03 posts
- Mechanic (Electronics/ General/ Mechanical) – 05 posts
Total Vacancies: 230 posts
Pay scale: Rs. 7000/- to 10,000/- Per Month as per posts
Last Date: 29th December 2018
Full details of SJVN Recruitment 2018 Apply for 230 Apprentices Posts
Educational Qualification Details: Applicants must be complete their Class 10th with ITI / Diploma in Engineering, Technology / Graduation Degree in Engineering / Technology as per posts.
Age Limit Details: Candidates age must be Within 18 to 30 Years as on the 29th December 2018. According to the Indian govt. rules, the applicants who are reserved will be age-wise.
Selection Procedure Details: Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview Test.
Pay scale Details: Selected applicants will be able to receive Rs. 7000/- to 10,000/- Per Month as per posts.
Applying Process Details: Department is advertizing that all applicants have to Fill up Application Form through online mode and submit their Application Form with all the necessary documents to the Official website on or before the 29th December 2018.
- For General/ OBC applicants have to pay Rs. 100/- as their Application Fees
- For Reserved applicants have not to pay their Application Fees