North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 745 ACT Apprentice Posts
North Eastern Railway has published a recruitment notice to recruit 745 ACT Apprentice Posts on direct base. Department is advertizing that all applicants have to Fill up Application Form through online mode and submit their Application Form with all the necessary documents to the Official website on or before the 29th December 2018 till 05:00 PM. This is a golden opportunity for interested candidates, those who are looking for jobs in this Department (North Eastern Railway). Important Details I am Going to Describe Below…..
Short details of North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 Apply for 745 ACT Apprentice Posts
Department Name: North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur
Official Website: http://www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in/
Educational Qualification: Class 10th/ 12th with ITI to apply these posts
Age Limit: Within 15 to 24 Years
Unit wise Vacancies
- Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur – 203 posts
- Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 63 posts
- Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 35 posts
- Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar – 60 posts
- Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar – 64 posts
- Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn – 155 posts
- Diesel Shed Gonda – 90 posts
- Carriage & Wagon Varanasi – 75 posts
Total Vacancies: 745 posts
Pay scale: Please follow the official notification carefully
Last Date: 29th December 2018 till 05:00 PM
Full details of North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 Apply for 745 ACT Apprentice Posts
Educational Qualification Details: Applicants must be complete their Class 10th/ 12th with ITI to apply these posts.
Age Limit Details: Candidates age must be Within 15 to 24 Years as on the 1st January, 2018. According to the Indian govt. rules, the applicants who are reserved will be age-wise.
Selection Procedure Details: Applicants will be selected on the basis of trial and evaluation of sports and educational achievements.
Applying Process Details: Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official Northeastern Railways website on December 29, 2018
- For General/ OBC applicants have to pay Rs. 100/- as their Application Fees
- For Reserved applicants have not to pay their Application Fees