AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 123 PDF/ Sr. Resident Posts
AIIMS Bhubaneswar has published a recruitment notice to recruit 123 PDF/ Sr. Resident Posts on direct base. Department is noticed that all applicants have to Fill up Application Form through online mode and submit their Application Form with all the necessary documents to the Official website on or before the 22th December 2018. This is a golden opportunity for interested candidates, those who are looking for jobs in this Department (AIIMS Bhubaneswar). Important Details I am Going to Describe Below…..
Short details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 Apply for 123 PDF/ Sr. Resident Posts
Name of the Department: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar
Official Website: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
Educational Qualification: Postgraduate Medical degree with. MD/ MS/ DM/ M.Ch/ DNB to apply these posts
Age Limit: Below 37 Years as per posts
Post wise Vacancies
- Anesthesiology – 04 posts
- Biochemistry – 02 posts
- Burns & Plastic Surgery – 07 posts
- Cardio-Thoracic Surgery – 04 posts
- Cardiology – 05 posts
- Dermatology – 04 posts
- Endocrinology – 06 posts
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology – 01 post
- Gastroenterology – 03 posts
- General Medicine – 05 posts
- General Surgery – 17 posts
- Medical Oncology – 12 posts
- Microbiology – 01 post
- Nephrology – 03 posts
- Neurology – 03 posts
- Neurosurgery – 08 posts
- Nuclear Medicine – 03 posts
- & Gynecology – 01 post
- Ophthalmology – 01 post
- Pediatrics & Neonatology – 02 posts
- Pediatric Surgery – 09 posts
- Radio diagnosis – 05 posts
- Surgical Gastroenterology – 04 posts
- Surgical Oncology – 07 posts
- Urology – 06 posts
Total Vacancies: 123 posts
Pay scale: Please follow the official notification carefully
Last Date: 22th December 2018
Full details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 Apply for 123 PDF/ Sr. Resident Posts
Educational Qualification Details: Applicants must be complete their Postgraduate Medical degree with MD/ MS/ DM/ M.Ch/ DNB from any recognizes university or institution to apply these posts.
Age Limit Details: Candidates age must be below 37 Years as on the 1st January, 2018. According to the Indian govt. rules, the applicants who are reserved will be age-wise.
Selection Procedure Details: Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination Test and Interview Test.
Pay scale Details: To know further details about Pay scale, Please Read the official notification carefully.
Applying Process Details: Department is advertizing that all applicants have to Fill up Application Form through online mode and submit their Application Form with all the necessary documents to the Official website on or before the 22th December 2018.
- For General/ OBC applicants have to pay Rs. 1000/- as their Application Fees
- For SC/ST applicants have to pay Rs. 500/- as their Application Fees
- For OPH applicants have not to pay their Application Fees